Witton Dene is also used for children’s activities and as an outdoor classroom with local schools:
- Explore the woodland and churchyard
- Play active outdoor games
- Discover local wildlife and creepy crawlies
- Learn simple green woodwork skills
- Make crafts from natural materials
- Listen to stories around the campfire
Events are subject to funding and mostly through the summer months, especially during the school holidays. Places are limited so please book in advance. Make sure to come weather prepared! No dogs please.
When: October Activities to be confirmed
Watch this space!!
Where: Meet at St. Michael’s Church, Witton Gilbert
Cost: Usually Free or for a donation to Breathing Space
More Info: Use our Contact page